Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Post it on your blog, and send me a link……’Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. or ? usually
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, easy up, easy down, no allergies, and no dogs wanting to lift a leg.
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend OF
4. When do you take the tree down? mid January
5. Do you like egg nog? eh, not so much.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? books, books, always books.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? We have 2: one raku-fired ceramic one, very artistic (for the adults) and a wooden one by Haba, for the kids.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Nik’s teachers
9. Easiest person to buy for? myself
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a large candle with 7 wicks. It came from a relative, and so we had to keep it around for a while.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown’s Christmas
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? That candle (just kidding! It got tossed after a reasonable time)
14. Favorite thing to eat at ? my apple puff pancake on Christmas morning
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
16. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night (The “Fall on your knees” always get me teary)
17. Travel at or stay home? We really love to be at home
18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? no
19. Open the presents or morning? One present –and the rest Morning
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowds everywhere, and early!
21 Favorite ornament theme or color? glass
22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Pete’s turkey dinner
23. What do you want for this year? A new president